Overwhelmed with papers? I found a few solutions to your problem! Okay so actually to my problem. I seem to pick topics I struggle with the most so I can find solutions to blog about. So if you benefit from this as I did, great.
First read this article from Women’s Media. Then the papers that are left can be organized with these ideas…
1. Here is a great idea to keep your mail organized while looking good at the same time! It was easy and frugal to make! Click here for the tutorial on In-box tutorial…kind of
2. The never ending school papers! I love this idea – one place for everything and one for each kid. Thanks, blue cricket design.
3. I thought this was a great way to keep those important papers you might need to refer to throughout the year handy. Thanks, Transforming Home.
4. “Since I am getting tired of hearing things like “where is my pencil” and “where is my new activity book”, I decided to make these” – Danielle at Transforming Home. She has a great tutorial so you can make your own!
5. Here is a fun way to display your kid’s artwork. Won’t they be so proud to see you really DID like it! Isabella and Max Rooms has a great display of these frames on her wall and was even featured in O at Home with her idea!
6. Very creative way to keep those papers you need in sight – the project girl has a tutorial on this.
7. Family Economics had this super simple and inexpensive way to keep all the receipts you might need for taxes categorized. She hung this in her coat closet which I thought was great because then I might remember to file them, instead of let them pile up in my wallet, then purse, then desk.
I’m sure I won’t ever get rid of my paper PILE, but now maybe it won’t crash off my desk every other day! Here’s to hoping!