Healthy Halloween Treat Ideas
October 11, 2012 by Stephanie
Halloween is one of those times of year when kids can indulge in way too much sugar, turning even the sweetest little prince or princess into a goblin! Help kids balance sugary indulgences with some healthier offerings that are still festive and fun with these ideas from around the web.
1. Caramel Grapes help satisfy a sweet tooth with small portions. Sometimes, just a taste is all you need!
2. Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops are simple and sweet.
3. Halloween Pizzas – Done 7 Ways!
4. Spooky Healthy Snack – Mandarin Oranges and a Sharpie.
5. Monster Mash Pudding & Sorbet - 3 ingredients, 3 minutes!
Have a Healthy Halloween!