Halloween is one of those times of year when kids can indulge in way too much sugar, turning even the sweetest little prince or princess into a goblin! Help kids balance sugary indulgences with some healthier offerings that are still festive and fun with these ideas from around the web.
1. Caramel Grapes help satisfy a sweet tooth with small portions. Sometimes, just a taste is all you need!
2. Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops are simple and sweet.
3. Halloween Pizzas – Done 7 Ways!
4. Spooky Healthy Snack – Mandarin Oranges and a Sharpie.
5. Monster Mash Pudding & Sorbet - 3 ingredients, 3 minutes!
Have a Healthy Halloween!