The perfect jeans and a way to make some cash! $100 Jean Giveaway!
October 27, 2012 by Alison
Winner is :
|Chelle C Congrats!|
Jeans. Glorious jeans. When you find the right pair you can live in them forever and ever till the end of time. So why is actually finding the right pair always the worst experience of our lives? Too big. Too tight. Gap in the waist. Muffin top. Stretches out 18 sizes the day after you buy them. Fits great but costs one million dollars and your first born. It’s high time for a denim revolution. Wo to the high-priced denim connoisseurs!
So who should be our new leader? I’m going to go ahead and recommend Vault Denim. Have you heard of them? Let’s have a lengthy discussion about it. Vault is a home party-based company that sells designer and boutique denim for up to 50% off regular prices. 50% OFF. Are you hearing this? The jeans range from sizes 0-24 and waist sizes 24-32 (note that plus sizes are included here – wahoo!). All their jeans are non-knockoff and non-second hand. Just authentic designer-y denim. And. AND. There online store is amazing – they carry jeans for men/the mommy-to-be/children/infants. All in the same place! Seriously, finding cute jeans for kids can be such a pain. This site is heaven sent.
Let’s talk party-hosting – they’re super easy to host (and it’s free. FREE!). Vault will bring between 130-150 pairs of jeans for you and your fellow fashionistas to try on. Let me tell you, this is the BEST way to try on jeans. You can share opinions, favorite brands, etc. Plus you don’t feel weird when you have to squat around to see how the denim stretches. Holler. Want to hear my best tips learned at these parties? 1- Buy your jeans SLIM (a good pair of jeans should stretch a little after you wear them a bit). 2- Don’t DRY your jeans and wash them INSIDE OUT (this keeps the wash looking amazing and let’s face it, anything you love should never go in the dryer). You’ll thank me for this one day, girls
Let me give you the low-down on all the benefits Vault offers:
- Start-up fee is only $159 and you NEVER have to pay for inventory
- Hosting a party earns you 10% of your party sales to put towards more jeans for you
- After becoming a Fashion Consultant, you earn 18-24% commission (don’t worry, there are no quotas to fill)
- 1 free pair of jeans after you hit $600 (that alone is worth the sign-up fee)
- Vault is offering a 20% rebate for first time purchases
- 15% hostessing credit to anyone wanting to host a party between now and the last day of November
Ladies! This is a sweet deal. You get to hang out with your friends, get some amazing deals on amazing jeans and don’t have to feel pressured to sell-sell-sell to your friends. Win-win. Win. Vive la revolution.
Wanna shop? Vault Denim Online party 196173
How about we throw in a giveaway for this too. YEAH!
$100 in Vault Denim for one of our HDS readers. That. is. cool.
Enter in my friend and win some jeans! or a jean skirt. It’s cute!
1. Like Premium Denim Group on Facebook (leave a comment)
2. Pin your favorite item(s) from Premium Denim Groups Pinterest Board and leave a comment with
Winner will be chosen on November 5, 2012