I know the BEAUTIFUL baby is a bit distracting from what I am teaching here (you should try taking her pictures:), but if you can peel your eyes off of the baby, look closely at her wrist…that’s what we’re here to discuss, although I will talk about my aDORable niece any day should you care to comment:)
You will not be surprised when I tell you who taught me how to make these sPaRkLy baby bracelets…remember this post about sparkling your shoes and salt and pepper shakers?
You do remember! My sis is back teaching us how to make S P A R K L E baby bracelets.
These materials can all be found HERE at Art beads. We love Art beads because no matter how much or little you order, it is FREE shipping! And they have the best selection and prices we have found on the web!
beads of your choice
clasp and hook
2 crimper beads
Okay, let’s get started.
First you want to take your wire, thread a crimper bead and then the clasp onto the wire and then take the end of the wire and thread it back through the crimper bead.
2. Using your crimping tool, crimp the bead first flat, then turn 90 degrees and crimp again.
3. Measure your baby’s wrist so you know how many beads to put on.
4. Start threading on your beads in your desired pattern.
5. When done threading beads to make it the length you want, thread on another crimping bead, a hook and and then thread the end of the wire back through the crimping bead. Use your crimping tool like before and squeeze twice – once straight on and then turn 90 degrees and crimp again.
6. You’re DONE! Put on baby and admire! (Remember these small beads are a choking hazard and should only be put on while under constant supervision by an adult.)
And one last picture of my niece, just because…
What? You can’t see the bracelet this time? That’s okay – you can look at the baby now:)