Let us help! We found some deals and ideas for you…
1. Cinnamon See’s lollypops – I just gave some of these to my mom (who loves cinnamon flavored candies) for Christmas and she LOVED them! My dad (who is an expert light hanger, by the way) even made a special phone call to me when he was sucking on his to tell me how delicious it was! I can only describe it as a creamy smooth cinnamon…very yummy! All the flavored lollypops are delicious, I buy one almost every time I go to the mall:) I just thought the red cinnamon ones were the perfect color for a little valentine treat.
2. Flowers. This site offers same day delivery…FREE! SwEEt!
3. XOXO or HEART soap and customizable tins (search “anniversary favors” when you get to the the site). Those soaps are just plain adorable and the tins would be so fun to customize and give to teachers, friends, kids, co-workers, grandma and grandpa, etc. Fill them with something yummy and you are set!
1. Surprise him with a getaway! You can get some sweet deals on flights and hotels here! Even just a hotel stay in your own city…how fun! Alison will be telling us more about how this works on Monday, so stay tuned!
2. Alison’s girls have been using this Melissa and Doug stamp set for over 3 years and they still love it! It is only $9.99 – perfect gift for any kid!
1. Make a quilt or blanket to snuggle under. I love this idea! This link has the best fabric selection and best prices around! Valentine fabric and some Amy Butler fabric is 20% off through the 24th, go check it out.
2. ‘Get lucky’ dice, gadget charger for the car, story of a lifetime and the one Shelly really picked (I added the others:) the couple’s conversation starters. (search “For Him” then “bestsellers” when you get to the site) Shelley bought the couple’s conversation starters for her hubby this Christmas and she said she loves it! You can get 10% off any order right now.
3. Restaurant.com. If you haven’t tried this site out yet, NOW is the time! 70% off until the 24th – code ENJOY
There you have it. Our Valentine Gift Ideas!
Disclaimer: we get a small portion of sales generated from these links. Thanks in advance for helping to support HowDoesShe.com!