Can you find the fake ones?
These paper roses are so fun…fun to display, fun to give, and FUN to plant!
Wanna make some?
Here’s the tutorial:
1. Cut a circle out of recyclable paper (any size will work), then cut around and around until you get to the center…
2. Mix some flour and water together until it forms a paste.
3. Try not to look like a dork as you stir…nice try Alison (I told her I deleted this one…hee hee:)
4. Paint the flour goo onto the paper circle (we found it worked better if you paint it on pretty thick, the seeds stick better).
5. Get your seeds…Thanks Candace (Alison’s neighbor) for letting us borrow some. We forgot to grab them before we started the project!
6. Sprinkle the seeds onto the goo.
7. let it dry.
8. Starting from the outside of the circle, start rolling…
9. keep on rolling until you get to the end and…
Make a few
OH the possibilities!
Here are a few variations:
Because I couldn’t decide which I liked best!
This one was made out of a paper towel. Wouldn’t that be cute glued to the front of a card?
This is so easy your kids can do it… Mother’s Day… done!
You could combine these with Alison’s flower box – some Mother would be VERY happy!
ps. Thanks giver’s log (lOVe, lOVe, lOVe this blog) for the inspiration with your seed tape – another great idea for mother’s day!