Get The Kids Involved In Your Easter Preparations!
March 29, 2012 by Bobbi
Spring time is full of fun and colorful things…Easter being one of them! Do you remember being a kid and finding those magical chocolate eggs hidden in that Easter grass? Nothing like it! A great way to bring back those feelings is to get the kids involved in your Easter fun this year – whether with your own children, or with children you know. I Share is brimming with new and super simple Easter/Spring time ideas that are definitely kid-friendly! Here are just a few of my faves:
1. Let the kids help with some Easter decorating! They will feel so grown up helping to make these Tissue Paper Decorations that are as fun as they are colorful!
2. Or maybe they would like to help put together this adorable bunny banner from “Serving Pink Lemonade”. I could see adding some cute cotton ball tails, too!
3. Easter wouldn’t be EASTER without eggs. A symbol of renewal and rebirth, eggs are “eggs”actly what Easter calls for! I know my girls will go nuts over these Easter egg rings. How simple, and how smart!
Ring in Easter With Some Egg Rings!
4. *I* might go more than a little “nuts” for these chocolate spoon “nests”. Mini eggs are my FAVE! (oh yeah, we’re talking about kids….right….)
5. And why not just pop some candy in some plastic eggs, then pop those eggs right in the mail? Who knew?
6. An Easter post wouldn’t be complete without a few free PRINTABLES, right? I haven’t found a child yet who doesn’t love to play “Don’t Eat Pete”, so they will love this Easter version from Pink Polka Dot Creations!
Let the kids put together little treat buckets for their friends and teachers! Use these adorable printable tags to finish it off!
And finally, for a treat that your little can hold on to for a while, why not make an Easter T-Shirt with them? These printable iron-on transfers from Monika Wright are so stinkin’ cute, right?
Let’s not stop here, though, everyone! There are even more fun Easter crafts, treats, and activities to be found on the IShare sites! Keep those fun submissions coming!
Don’t forget we are joining Hoosier Homemade, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Nest of Posies & The Paper Cupcake to bring you Spring week. Today is an adorable Easter tablescape brought to you by Nest of Posies. Grab the FREE Spring printables used for her table design HERE!