Happy Birthday HowDoesShe!
November 9, 2010 by Shelley
We can’t even believe it. We are so excited to tell you that HowDoesShe.com officially turned ONE this week. We are the proudest ‘parents’! HowDoesShe has been the craziest, yet funnest, adventure for us. Let’s take a little stroll down memory lane shall we…
We started by sending out our site to family and friends in a little e-mail. Exactly one year later we have over 19,500 email subscribers (whoo hoo, we love you, we love you!)
We couldn’t have done it without so many wonderful readers spreading the word about the site. We claim each and every one of you as a friend. Pretty cool to have 19,500 friends.
The top 10 posts of the past year, in no particular order, are:
1. Happy Birthday Wreath (and I’m not just saying that because it’s our birthday)
2. Chore Chart for Multiple Kids (Get those kids to work!)
3. Shower Love Notes (Get a little dirty, while getting clean )
4. Top 3 cleaning products Ever (Thanks for contributing yours)
6. Twins Sweet Shoppe Birthday (Perfectly pink)
7. 26 ABC’s
8. Birthday Board (Making the birthday boy/girl feel EXTRA special)
10. Apples dipped in Heaven (If you haven’t made this yet, you need to,…now).
3 months ago we added 3 virtual assistants to our team. They have helped in so many ways. Because of these 3 fabulous girls, we are able to spend a little more time with our families. Thank you Alysha Bobbi, and Caley! We are so grateful for all you do for HowDoesShe.com.
We all went out for dinner this past weekend with our husbands for a true birthday celebration. We made a fun list of our hopes and dreams for this next year.
Our birthday wishes…
3. Take a nap
3. Get asked for a signature
1. Get on Ellen