Fantastic Food For Father’s Day!
May 24, 2011 by Bobbi
We all know that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so it’s NEVER to early to start planning the perfect “scrumptious snack” for the man in your life this Father’s Day! Whether he has a sweet tooth or a savory stomach, you’ll find something that will SATISFY on IShare Fun Food! There are HUNDREDS of fun recipes and food ideas to peruse on the site, but I’ve gathered a fast “five” that might tempt your hubby on his special day
1. Have you been seeing these adorable mustaches popping up all over the Internet? “1FineCookie” takes this fad to the next level with these precious mustache cake pops! How fun would this be to present to dad this Father’s Day? Imagine walking into the room with you and the little ones holding these up to their faces. So cute!!
2. There is no accounting for taste, especially where the men in my life are concerned It’s one of the things I love most about them. Soap Deli shares a fun (and interesting) combination of BACON, CARAMEL, and CHOCOLATE in this ?decadent? bacon toffee. Will this make the man in your life swoon?
3. Kristin shares these adorable (and unbelievable EASY to make) “popcorn” cupcakes! Okay, picture giving this to your man, along with a bottle of his favorite soda pop, and a little card that says:
What a great
‘Pop’ you is!”
4. When I saw these Reese’s Pieces cookie cupcakes submitted by ’1FineCookie’, I pictured these, along with a fun little note that says something like:
“Daddy, you’re so sweet…. We love you to PIECES!”
Have I totally “sapped” you out, yet?
5. Hungry Happenings shared yet another idea that is sure to win your hubby’s heart. Why not present him with this gorgeous salad, complete with pineapple “Sun rays” with a note that says something like “You light up my life” or “You Are My Sunshine!”
Our guys need to hear how much we love them, and if it’s accompanied with some delicious food….even better!! There is still plenty of time to plan and prepare something extra special to show your love and appreciation for your husband, father, grandfather, brothers, sons, or other men in your life! They work hard for us, they put up with us, they love us, and they deserve some special treatment, am I right?