What would Easter be without those adorable little eggs? The sign of new life, new beginnings, a true ‘salute’ to Spring! I have been amazed by the “eggs”traordinary craft ideas being submitted to IShare that involve these amazing little objects! Who knew there were so many things to make and do with eggs?
1. “A Little Tipsy” (so LOVE that name) shares how to create elegant paper mache eggs with water balloons, old sheet music, and some ribbon! Oh, and check out how she made those gorgeous stands, too!
2. The Rachel Berry Blog shares how she made these PERSONALIZED (love that) clay eggs! Personalizing gifts and decor is huge right now, and doing it in a beautiful way like this is awesome.
3. What about making the display STAND out of eggs? JC’s Loft shares this unique trick with us! LOVE IT!
4. ‘Homework’ made these chic egg decorations from REAL eggs. No blowing out the yolks, no hard boiling… check out her fancy shmancy trick!
5. Dollar Store Crafts always amazes me with their level of creativity. Finally, something super cute to do with those inexpensive plastic Easter eggs!!
6. ‘JoAnn’s Special’ dressed up her eggies with my favorite craft medium….vinyl! Check out her special tips and tricks to decorating eggs with vinyl. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
7. Okay, I just had to post one more submission from Dollar Store Crafts because this little egg latern is precious! Made from Dollar Store materials…100%. You’ll love this one.
8. Miss PloyClay shares an inexpensive idea to make stunning Easter eggs with yarn! Imagine all of the color combinations, and even texture variations! I’ve got to try this one.
Weren’t those ideas totally “egg”cellent? (insert groan). Truly Easter wouldn’t be Easter without the Easter Egg, and you will be sure to find some wonderful ideas of how to incorporate the egg into your Spring decor by visiting the Ishare sites!
Hope to see you there! Happy Spring!