Happy Tuesday, HowDoesShe gals!
I hope you’re finally enjoying some Springtime weather where you are. We have been, and let me tell you…the green grass, blue skies, red tulips, and purple lilacs have been coloring me happy! What is it about COLOR that puts an extra ‘spring’ in my step? It’s probably my favorite thing about this time of year. It’s like I go on a color ‘fast’ through the grey, drab winter months and when those first blades of green grass peek through, I start to salivate So, in honor of the colors of Spring, I’m sharing just a sampling of the many, many colorful craft ideas “springing” up on IShare Crafts!
1. Rebecca Cooper always makes me smile with her sweet and simple ideas. This paper lei is the perfect way to involve the kiddos AND make a beautiful little burst of color to dress up any room. The best part is how you can choose paper colors that coordinate with your home decor. Or, just let the kids go color crazy Either way…simply adorable!
2. There are a tonne of fun Spring wreath ideas being submitted every day, and a new wreath is a great way to bring some of that gorgeous Spring color indoors! I fell in love with this unique ruffled wreath submitted by Barbwired. The white ruffles are interspersed with some bright, vibrant flowers. Love!!
3. Brassy Apple knows a fun way to create a burst of crazy color in a simple and fun way. Your kids are going to LOVE trying this spin art…and you might, too 😉
4. I had to throw this idea in there because it’s colorful…AND SMART! If you are like me, you’ve got a lot of crayon pieces lying around, being stepped on or shoved into the couch cracks. Why not put those crayon bits to some good use? Craftaholics Anonymous gives us a step-by-step on how to make these adorable little Bottle cap candles for emergencies (or just because they are so darn cute)!
5. Here is another colorful bit of fun that uses something most of us have lying around the house. Why not tidy up while creating a thing of beauty, right? Blue Cricket Design submitted this gorgeous Spring bunting made from…paper lunch bags! This is a great way to give any room that “pop” of bright, springtime color!
6. Genius. That’s what I’d call this fun and colorful creation submitted by Madigan Made. Imagine all of the color combination/design ideas possible with this craft. Switch up the frame, use different colors, different shapes…you get the idea. Talk about ‘wow’ factor!
7. Sister Diane shares a fun idea that will color your favorite sweater ‘happy’! If you’re a crafter, you are sure to have some funky, colorful buttons lying around somewhere. Why not make them into a cute Spring brooch that will have everyone talking! I want to make some in LOTS of different colors! So easy, too. You’ll see!
Have you felt just a little touch of the rainbow today? If you want to be inspired even further with more creative ideas using color – stop by the IShare sites, then stop by again! New ideas are being posted every day, every hour!
To keep up to date on the latest and greatest…AND to get your hands on EXCLUSIVE free printables, visit us on our IShare Everything FACEBOOK PAGE and become a fan! It’s a great way to ‘share’ the love and stay up to date on what is being submitted. Can’t wait to see you there!