1. Paint the blocks (easy) …
2. Put the ABC vinyl on them (easier)…I used the ‘Narkism’ font 1.8×1.8 in dark brown.
Need vinyl? Contact your vinyl lady, OR get a Cricut! You can cut small vinyl letters and sayings with a Cricut!
You can save so much money using a Cricut to help with baby presents, Christmas presents, organization…so worth it!
If you are spelling out a name, make sure to put the letters of the name on the blocks first – you don’t want to put the ‘L’ and ‘U’ on the same block or you can’t spell out the name.
How fun would this be to give at a shower or to nieces and nephews for birthdays!
1. Mod Podge the blocks, add the picture (just like in the ornaments #1)
2. Drill a hole all the way through the blocks.
3. Put wire though them.
4. The top block will have both wires sticking out. Curl them with wire cutters.
5. Add vinyl ‘Family’ to it (‘Black Boys on Mopeds’ Font 1.6×1.6)
1. Wrap the blocks and stick them around the house for decoration.
2. -OR- put an eyelet in the top and hang them from the tree…just like #1 (Click Here to see it)
Hi Missy…do you see Missy in the photograph?:)
1. Take 9 blocks and put them close together. Mod Podge a 6×6 picture on them. Take an exact-o knife and cut out the individual blocks. OR cut the 6×6 picture into 2×2 squares and Mod Podge them on after you cut them.
2. Flip the blocks to a new side and do it again.
3. Mod Podge all 6 sides with different pictures.
4. You’ll have created 6 puzzles with your favorite pictures!
5. Give as a gift to family…ya right…this one is a keeper!!!
If you need blocks click here to see how to cut them or
don’t worry about the mess - We found them at Roberts for $13.99 and you can get 25% off… for a set of 9!