5 Awesome Autumn Activities For Little Fingers
September 29, 2011 by Bobbi
Happy Thursday, HowDoesShe Gals!!
With all of the splendors of Autumn comes the COOLER weather that tends to keep little ones indoors a little more. So, I am sharing just five autumn activities to keep those little fingers busy on cooler days.
1. Rebecca Cooper shows us how to create these sweet pumpkin “whirligigs” (just saying it puts a smile on my face) with the kids! Fancy or simple, this is an autumn craft that anyone can do!
2. This idea from Amanda’s Crafts had thinking of all KINDS of ideas for faux stained glass crafts! Pumpkins, turkeys, leaves…the possibilities are endless!
3. Bnute Productions created a fantastic FALL woodland scavenger hunt! I can’t wait to do this with the kids this weekend!
4. Jill at “Meet The Dubiens” created some art with leaves. She had her kids make each member of their family. How fun would this be?
5. If you’ve got little ones at home who are feeling especially antsy, print off this free Halloween Pre-K Pack from Over The Big Moon, and put those little fingers to work – having fun!
There have been many fun and ingenuitive ideas being submitted to IShare every day. Have you been checking in? What has been your favorite share? Keep those great ideas coming, and happy Autumn, everyone!