20+ Printables for Pops!
June 14, 2011 by Bobbi
Happy Tuesday, ladies! Have you been enjoying your week so far? Are you about ready for Father’s Day? For Summer? For Fun?!
I’m ready for nearly all of the above, with one exception….Father’s Day. Yes, I planned a day of golf for my husband, but that is only half of it. As we ultra-chic women know, presentation is EVERYTHING! I want to present my husband with a gift in a fun and unique way, so the obvious answer is…PRINTABLES! Especially FREE printables, am I right, ladies? IShare Printables has been flooded with submissions from some ultra-talented ladies and I’m here to share a few of my favorite finds. Now, I don’t want you to be here ALL day, so I’m including only 10 of the over 20 Father’s Day Printables that can be found on IShare Printables. If you don’t find what you need here…be sure to check there!
Enough chatter…let’s get to those free printables! Yes!
1. If you plan to present your husband or father with some sweet cupcakes, top them with these “sweet” toppers from Anna And Blue Paperie.
2. Surprise your guy by giving him a fun badge to wear with honor on his day! Guildcraft Arts and Crafts created several to choose from!
3. For the techie in your life, 733 Blog has created the ULTIMATE card – the iDad! LOVE!
4. A unique last-minute (and still meaningful) gift idea is this one submitted by eighteen25 – a tin of tokens! Get creative with this!
5. I know my dad will love this printable from Less Cake More Frosting. I love the vintage look and feel of it!
6. Go all out with some neck tie PARTAY printables from Shindig Parties TO GO!
7. Gift bag toppers are a great way to personalize a gift, and this one from Itsy Bitsy Paper is FAN tastic!
8. Shrimp Salad Circus created a free coupon book download! This is such a great gift for the kids to give.
9. Delightfully Noted is sharing these delightful soda pop labels – let’s go retro! YES!
10. What man doesn’t love a little sugar? Anything But Perfect created some fun candy bar wrappers that will make your man smile
Take some time to really present your Father’s Day Gifts with some Pizazz! IShare makes all things just a little easier
Visit the other IShare Sites for even more inspiration:
AND, join IShare on Facebook for even more sharing!